I'm so excited you have interest in learning from me. I've been very very shy about opening up and teaching despite many requests. I'm finally ready to have a space and a timeframe to be able to mentor and teach newer photographers and I'm very passionate about sharing my story and how I got started. I have my very first workshop coming up January 27th 2018 in Clarksville Arkansas.
This is what's included in the workshop day:
- January 27th 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at 142 Main St. Clarksville Arkansas
- Brunch will be served
- Discussion time ...where I will talk about getting started, finding your ideal client, branding and marketing, finding your voice in the industry
- Shooting time with a small styled bridal session ...I will talk about posing and how I photograph each of my brides
- Open Question and Answer Time
- One on one coaching and discussion time where you can ask me anything you'd like!
- One 30 minute phone follow up phone call one month after the workshop for follow up questions and to see how you've implemented the things you've learned since the workshop!
I only have 4 spots left! This workshop is $275 and the deposit to reserve your spot is $100. To reserve your spot just click on the $100 deposit button below and complete the entry form and payment. The remainder will be due two-three weeks before the workshop! Cannot wait to meet you guys.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anymore questions!